16.6.14

WORDS | Karl Lagerfeld about photographs


I really like the way mister Lagerfeld thinks about photographs. I actually completely agree with him. You can always try to retake a photo but there will always be something different. 
I'm so happy that I live in the time of all these different sorts of cameras so I can take a picture like I want and, very important, also a lot. To be honest, I couldn't live without my cameras anymore. But I have to admit that I love looking into photo albums with snapshots from the past. Some sort of nostalgia I guess.. Doesn't everyone likes a bit of nostalgia?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the reason why now thanks to smartphone we take so many pics about EVERYTHING! Because we are scared to loose that memory!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete