13.7.14

LIFE | Instagram #10


Here I am again with an Instagram update. The photos are from May, June and half of July. 
You can follow me on Instagram at @lyndesloovere. 
More photos after the jump! 
PS : Got some big news tomorrow so make sure to check out the blog! 


Coachella; I can only dream.. // Rotterdam // 
Drinks & cake // Throwback to my 18th birthday //

White flowers to brighten up this day // First time my donut worked out so well // 
Does anybody know who this gorgeous girl is? Or does anyone recognize her lipstick? // Midnight snack // 

Throwback to when I made 'soesjes' with my sissy // My mum, my everything // 
Really craving a smoothie // Goodnight lovelies // 

Poppy Delevingne got married to James Cook, congrats lovebirds! // Have a good night // 
Bag crush // Busy for the blog, so keep an eye on Blonde Butterflies // 

Sunset // Flower details // 
In love with my new bikini // Sisters be like peace // 

Enjoying the evening sun // Rose gold today // 
Enjoying the sun // Garden at my grandparents' place // 

Balenciaga heaven // Found my jellys back from when I was a kid! Yup, they still fit me // 
Friday night babies! What are you up to? // Ghent // 

5 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke foto's! En die bikini is PRACHTIG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the idea of an insta catch up. It's kind of cool to look back on the last few months like that. You're making me want to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    www.alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!! :)
    xo

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke foto's!! En die soesjeees, hmm zien er lekker uit! Pachtige bikini trouwens. Veel mooie foto's eigenlijk ^^

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete