8.8.14

CRAVING | 4 designer bags


If you know me a little bit, you know that I'm a true bag girl! I just love bags, they are the perfect accessory and you can never have too many in my eyes. 
There are four designer bags that I really really want so I often check Ebay and Vestiaire etc. to see if they got one of my list that is still in a very good condition and that I'm willing to pay to price for -because let's not forget that they would be second hand and so used. 
No luck so far unfortunately.. If you sell any of these, leave a comment or send me an e-mail :) 
Any bags you're really craving? Here is my list : 
- Balenciaga Giant 21 "Work" in papyrus with silver hardware
- Chanel 2.55 in black with gold
- Givenchy medium Antigona in black crocodile
- Stella McCartney Falabella bag in gray faux python with three chains

No comments:

Post a Comment