11.1.15

LIFE | #7things week 2


#JESUISCHARLIE : This horror didn't have an immediate impact on my life but it is so cruel what happened that it is only normal to give it that extra bit of attention. My thoughts and heart go out to the victims and their loved ones. Lots of strength to everyone who has been affected by this. <3 
x



#GOTMYBOOTSBACK : Since I moved (the end of July) I lost two pair of boots. I searched everywhere for them but I just couldn't find them. However, this week my mum found them back. Yay!


#READINGAGAIN : I started reading (fashion) books again. I don't know why but I didn't read books and magazines for some time while I normally read every single day. 


#CHANDELIER : I'm obsessed with chandeliers. They are so elegant, beautiful and I just love the reflection. This one is from my grandma's sister and I always have to take at least one photo whenever we go. 


#FRIDAYNIGHT : This is exactly what my Friday night looked like (except for the coffee). 


#SKYFULLOFSTARS : Had a crazy little moment with my mum yesterday; singing and dancing on "A Sky Full of Stars" by Coldplay. 


#WHITEFLOWERS : Flowers to brighten up this rather grey Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. nd I am wondering if it is a premium theme? Im just contemplating acquiring one, but I genuinely like yours. Cheers!
    As a contractor, I address some of these issues are a regular basis thanks for making sense!
    tSarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would comment and say cool theme, did you create it on your own? It looks excellent!
    I'm having a tiny problem I cannot make my reader pick up your rss feed, I'm using google reader fyi.
    To the point and written well, ty for the information
    negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete